VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The car is in pretty good shape. It has been my daily for about three months now and has not given me one issue. After long drives it will leave a couple of drops of oil. It runs and starts great.
The tires are like new. I have a gti steering wheel and golf ball shift knob on it. It currently has corrado seats. The odometer says 70k and rising. I have no idea if it is valid or not. The car has a couple of minor dings and one small dent. Everything works and the car runs, stops, and drives great. The wiring is all straight and the only thing that has been touched is it has a push button to engage the starter. Ignition still works properly otherwise. It has some h&r springs but is not low.

Needs/could use
-Ash tray
-Heater control cable
-Hood pop cable
-Shift linkage bushings
-Axle boot has a rip in it. I will include a passenger and driver axle that the previous owner claims are rebuilt. good boots

I have two rabbits right now so I am looking to sell this one or trade for something. I am interested in wagons, bmws, ANYTHING.

Email me at [email protected] or call/text 207-312-9884

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.