VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
asking $15,700 obo.. no low ballers please. car is immaculate! all maintanence and recalls done. turbos rebuilt using borg-warner components.
cell number: 270-320-4198
email: [email protected]
i may accept trades: im interested in mid 90s 3 series BMWs, and late 90s early 2000 A4s. or VR6 Corrado. depending on the car, i can do as much as $11,500 plus trade of your car.
also, im a good freind of Harris who is building the bad ass CorradoR32T, he can voutch for this car.
p.s., this is going on ebay. i tried to sell a year ago, and decided to keep it... now the wife needs a car, so im ganna get a e36 BMW, and her a M roadster.
mods:
Rieger Rs4 front facia
VIS carbon hood
Kamie grill w/ audi symbol
AWE intake
Neuspeed chip
Neuspeed catback
Apr roll controll springs
ADR m-sport BLACK w/ polished lip (18x8.5) wheels
short shifter
fan delete
20% tint
apexi boost gauge included
this car will run 12s as is with a decent launch.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS & FT: 2000 Audi S4 340bhp modded, $15,500. 78k miles!! (Gberg888GLI)

if you could send some pics to me that would be great. i need to make sure damage isnt too bad. then we can talk price and trade and stuff. thanks for the interest.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS & FT: 2000 Audi S4 340bhp modded, $15,500. 78k miles!! (MFZERO)

i deleted the mechanical fan because the anoying howling sound it creates and for a few extra ponies. it is basically overkill. the cooling system does not need it at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.