VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2000 VR6 Jetta. 158,000 Automatic.
H&R lowering springs
Abs light is on and the drivers side brake sensor is bad.
Auto Trans shifts a little rough sometimes but mechanic says it could be the valves in the Trans or low on fluid.
Selling as is or trade for golf/gti or wheels just make an offer
Some surface rust as shown in the pictures.

$500 obo

·
Registered
90 Corrado, 97 B4 TDI, '10 CC 4 MO
4,372 Posts
Hey Vdubya,
Wife asked me today if I could find a car for my daughter from those car sites I am always on. I said you want her to drive a VW? She replied, I didn't think you would let her drive anything else..:D

Let me know if it is still available.

Eric

·
Registered
90 Corrado, 97 B4 TDI, '10 CC 4 MO
4,372 Posts
got any more pictures? interior shots? under the hood?
I looked at the car with my daughter. other then needing a good cleaning it wasn't bad. I ended up buying a cabrio for her. ( It is now in my driveway with the K member out and waiting on a new rack an pinion and other parts). In hindsight I should have bought this car. I could have bought this car for what I have spent in parts for the cabrio:mad:

Oh well, lesson learned... :thumbup: for the seller.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I looked at the car with my daughter. other then needing a good cleaning it wasn't bad. I ended up buying a cabrio for her. ( It is now in my driveway with the K member out and waiting on a new rack an pinion and other parts). In hindsight I should have bought this car. I could have bought this car for what I have spent in parts for the cabrio:mad:

Oh well, lesson learned... :thumbup: for the seller.
Thanks! Saw the picture of the cabrio and it looks super clean. Best of luck with it and get working on that Corrado!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.