VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for trade/sale is my 2004 jeep grand cherokee laredo with a little over 49,000 miles on it. It was bought new by my brother in late 04 and he handed it down to me 2 years ago to take back and forth to school upstate. Has always been maintained even if it didnt need it. Before I had it my brother barely even let people sit in it. Always got mobil 1 synthetic every 3,000miles or less. Had a tranny fluid change recently along with both the tranny filters. Comes with older top end model sony deck and 1100watt amp powering 2 10" sony subs, still retains the stock infinity speakers. Comes with remote starter (car has never been run dead cold EVER). Only a few minor blemishes.
Quick rundown:
2004 jeep grand cherokee v8 4.7L
Leather interior
tinted windows
remote starter
upgraded radio and subs
Towing package
Moonroof
Bilstein shocks less than 8,000miles if that
New tranny fluid/oil/oil filter/ tranny filters
BF goodrich dueler a/t (could use replacing soon)
Other than a few upgrades the car is stock. If anyone has more questions feel free to pm me. The car shines and believe it or not still smells like new. I have all the receipts from everything done at the dealer and has never let me down once, does everything its supposed to.

Ill get more pictures up asap
Looking for around $10k as a starting point ( I have extra parts that go with it if it meets my price or Ill trade for almost anything vw besides mk5 http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by TooClutchVW at 7:05 PM 6-23-2009

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS/FT:2004 jeep grand cherokee (TooClutchVW)

updated with pics taken an hour ago.... Just got home from school and she got a wash,wax, vacuumed, interior detail and leather conditioner.

kind of bright out but the spare has never been used

one of the blemishes, just a small dimple not terrible

Modified by TooClutchVW at 10:25 PM 5-20-2009

·
Registered
112 Posts
would you trade for a mk4 2000 jetta GLS with 81k 5 speed black leather front heated seats and rs4 rims with near new tires that only have 130miles on them if you give me your email ill send you pictures. thanks man

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: FS/FT:2004 jeep grand cherokee (Deucalion_21)

Quote, originally posted by Deucalion_21 »
If only I had the money
good luck with the sale

Taking offers....shoot me a pm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts