VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
would like to trade for a clean MKI but will sell

2005 Triumph Bonneville Black -Hinkley factory built- made in England.
47xx miles
add-ons:
British Customs Predator mufflers
BC clubman bars
BC rear fender eliminator kit
BC turn signal re-locators
Triumph Off-Road Peashooter mufflers

The not so good and say it bc i am honest:
i was at a intersection and a car turned into me knocking me off and bending the front fender, handle bar, and put some scuffs on the lower forks and dented the tank.
bike rides fine, i still ride it. i had it at Bucks Motorsports (triumph dealer) for the insurance claim and they gave it a green light on the frame, forks, wheels, and engine performance. i have been replacing parts as i see them come up save a little money.

Bike does need a tune-up, has been sitting for the last month bc its been too cold to ride. would re-jet to get it to the right flow with the BC pipes.

i have majority of the stock parts, I did have the front fender trimmed to be shorter similar to the Thruxton fender.

i would keep the bike but the ol lady doesn't want me to have to many projects, i already have another Honda CL350 being worked on and i would like to get back into a MKI.

price to buy: $4500

Stock

Current Stance

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
21,846 Posts
Any interest in a B3 VR6 Wagon?

It's a full drivetrain & wiring swap from a 1998 GLX. I've owned it for almost 5 years now, and daily driven it during each summer. I'll send you the details via IM if you like.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any interest in a B3 VR6 Wagon?

It's a full drivetrain & wiring swap from a 1998 GLX. I've owned it for almost 5 years now, and daily driven it during each summer. I'll send you the details via IM if you like.
If it was a tdi I would do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts