·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Mercedes Alphards.....

So i decided to sell my wheels
If you would like to buy them then the price is $1600.00 SHIPPED
Specs are:
Fronts: 18x8.5 et:35 with Falken 502 215/35/18 tire 98% new about 2000 miles on it
Rears: 18x9.5 et:40 with Nitto NEO-GEN 215/40/18 tire 95% new about 3000 miles on it
Here are few pictures of them on the car and the wheels

more pictures

Modified by mreuro at 2:02 AM 6-21-2009

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Re: (mreuro)

you interested in a trade for some 18 inch avus wheels from my b6 s4?
I think they look pretty damn clean on a MK IV. heres a pic of the wheels but not mine. mine have absolutly brand new rubber on them that i just put on last week. lemme know if your interested and i'll take pics and give you more info.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards..... (mreuro)

wish mine were worthy enough to trade, http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif g/l

·
Registered
24,072 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards..... (71sbeetle)

Quote, originally posted by 71sbeetle »
I give you $500 and a pack of gum !!!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I'll add a coke and doritos

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards..... (golf3737)

Questioning the value/price, linking to the same or similar item, or posting in an attempt to devalue the objects being sold is forbidden.
If you already bought a set why waste your time to try to devalue his wheels...if he wants to sell them for 20k that's his business... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards..... (PimpMyRide)

Quote, originally posted by PimpMyRide »

Exactly, I just bought a set off of craigslist in perfect condition because the PO put some "dub dueces" on his sl500. 675 with tires.

that's a deal that you came up on. That doesn't mean that every seller of these wheels has to compare to that once in a lifetime incredible deal that you came up on. Let the man be.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards..... (mreuro)

For some reason, people have to "troll" on this user's thread because something has caused them to "conveniently" forget the rules. Here's one of them:
Also, the classifieds are not a place to voice an opinion on a product. Questioning the value/price, linking to the same or similar item, or posting in an attempt to devalue the objects being sold is forbidden. If you wish to question the value, IM the seller. Do not reply to a classifieds thread unless you are interested in the item.
I put it in bold lettering so there wouldn't be any confusion when points are deleted for not following that rule.
-Marshall.

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards..... (staggered mk4)

Quote, originally posted by staggered mk4 »
For some reason, people have to "troll" on this user's thread because something has caused them to "conveniently" forget the rules. Here's one of them:
Also, the classifieds are not a place to voice an opinion on a product. Questioning the value/price, linking to the same or similar item, or posting in an attempt to devalue the objects being sold is forbidden. If you wish to question the value, IM the seller. Do not reply to a classifieds thread unless you are interested in the item.
I put it in bold lettering so there wouldn't be any confusion when points are deleted for not following that rule.
-Marshall.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 72 Posts