VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were my autox set of rims and tires for weekend fun. Now I'm running 10.1's which means at least 14" wheels so I have no use for them and would rather see them go to a good home.
The story behind these begins with MINT!!! No curbage, the best set i've ever seen and from what I remember they were one of the last sets available and were bought new from the dealer about 6-8 years ago. ALL orginal...paint is factory, etc. etc. have all the center caps too I believe that I can remember. Currently they have low profile...can't remember what series but 40 or 45's come to mind, YOKO AVS Ints which I don't believe are made anymore on them. All the tires have even wear and have probably another good season on them at least. They were STICKY...
I don't have pics at the moment...or good ones at least, but PM/IM, email, post if your interested as I'm going home this weekend and may bring them back with me to clean up and sell since they are just sitting in storage. I'd be interested in interesting trades for MK1 or Bus stuff or anything else you might have like a set of recaros that are decent, etc... Or....of course....cash... I'm more looking to find them a good home though and I gurantee their condition!!! MINT!!! Need something in the range of $200 for them OBO , cash and trades, etc... buyer to pay shipping or pick up . I'll drive a little ways to help compensated...shipping sucks, but I'll do it
Joe

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS/FT: MINT 13" Tarantulas with YOKO AVS INT's SOOO NICEEE!!! (RabbitGTDguy)

SOLD to "Brooke" and thanks for the excellent communication and smooth transaction today...glad things worked out for both of us to close it this weekend.
Joe

Modified by RabbitGTDguy at 9:58 PM 9-2-2006

1 - 3 of 3 Posts