1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD***
***KIT NOW COMES WITH AEG LOWER INTAKE PLENUM***
***1,100$***

Like the topic states, I have a Neuspeed Supercharger kit for a 2.0L I'm looking to sell or trade. It came off of a MK4 AEG 2.0L Jetta but will also work on MK3 2.0L with the lower intake manifold from a MK4 AEG 2.0L. This kit is complete minus the software and a few hoses, clamps, bolts and 4Bar FPR. Also comes with smaller 2.6" high alltitude pulley already installed.
You can either run neuspeed software or C2 software. This charger has less than 4,000 miles on it and runs like its brand new. Im offering the kit at a fraction of the actual cost of it brand new. Im looking for 1,100$.Im located in southern, NH for those who can do a local pick up. I will ship but that will be added to whatever the final price is. Paypal accepted and preferred. On with the pics!

Modified by two09diamonds at 2:41 PM 2-18-2010

Modified by two09diamonds at 12:56 PM 2-20-2010

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Re: FS/FT:Neuspeed 2.0L Supercharger Kit (twopointfast)

just a heads up for all that are interested, these units work on all the Mk4's
all the hardware is the same, its the fueling and throttle body difference
only the software is tailored towards either AEG , AZG etc etc
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: FS/FT:Neuspeed 2.0L Supercharger Kit (jcthelight)

Quote, originally posted by jcthelight »
hey you still got the super charger and would it fit on my beetle whats the model or part number

yes i stii have the kit and yes it will fit on a beetle with the correct software.
^Evil VR6 do you have pictures of the sid BBS RS wheels? What are the specs on them/ pics to [email protected]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.