VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all --
Looking to get a new set of shoes. I like the look of these wheels, but I would like to see what else is out there.
These are REAL OEM S4 avus wheels with centercaps and Mastercraft (made by Cooper) 224/45/17 mounted and balanced. I bought them freshly refinished from a local seller. The paint looks great, and the tires have plenty of tread left.
The only downer to the whole deal is, the tires are loud. There is some uneven wear on the inner edge of the tire from the previous owner, which is what the noise is coming from.
There are some very minor blemished with the wheels themselves, but the new finishing makes them VERY hard to see. There is also some paint on the centercaps which shouldnt be too hard to remove. I didnt notice them until I was cleaning the wheels with my face inches away.
As for trades, let me know...I'm looking for 17" or 18", and I am very open to different styles.
I dont mind shipping if the money or trade is right...im looking for $500 w/o shipping or best offer
let me know! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.