VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a couple of items up for sale/trade.
If you have any parts that you think i will want, lmk.

-OEM HIDS with 12 pin adapter-$1,100
Passenger side top tab broken, exellent condition.

-Boser Hood painted Tornado Red.
Looking to trade for shaved filled notch TR hood.

-BBS RGRs, one of a kind-$2,200 or trade for baller wheels. lmk
Chrome plated less than 500 miles.
225/40R18, brand new rubber.

If interested let me know or shoot me some offers/trades.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Did you see those guys asking 1750$, 1700$, and 1600$... :screwy:

So I guess 1100$ isn't so bad in comparison, just saying...
:D yes I have. screwy thing is you can get a brand new set for 1260. There is a seller on here that gets them new from Germany, only issue can be a wait time. Still too much for my blood. I think you have to buy pin adapter too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is there a need for spacers with the RGR's? I know many .:R owners in the past reporting needing to run 5-8mm spacers to clear the brakes which resulted in some poke, especially up front. Doesn't appear so in the pictures so thought I'd ask :thumbup:

·
Banned
6,901 Posts
:D yes I have. screwy thing is you can get a brand new set for 1260. There is a seller on here that gets them new from Germany, only issue can be a wait time. Still too much for my blood. I think you have to buy pin adapter too.
That link I posted in the other HID forsale thread, 'I believe' he got those lights from the very individual you are talking about and LESS than 1260$ ;)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there a need for spacers with the RGR's? I know many .:R owners in the past reporting needing to run 5-8mm spacers to clear the brakes which resulted in some poke, especially up front. Doesn't appear so in the pictures so thought I'd ask :thumbup:
im running 5mm up front bc it hits my adjuster collar on my coils. other then that u have to problems

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.