VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling or looking to trade my set of AMG Monoblocks. I am looking to get something bigger. They are barely used, I'd say at most 1k on the set, if that.
Fronts: 7.5x17 et 35 and et42 (I have a 5mm spacer to offset the difference)
Rears: 8.5x17 et30
Tires: All around 205/40ZR17 Falkens (small stretch on rear)
I have 5x100 to 5x112 adaptors also
Now pictures: (I appologize about the cell phone pictures but my camera got knocked off my desk and wont focus...
)

and a small bit of rash on one of the front wheels, its nothing bad at all:

Picture of the rear stretch:

I am asking $1700 obo and welcome trades!!! For 18's and 19's would prefer 2/3-piece wheels. Most BBS wheels won't be turned away. Lets see what you have...
-Doug

· Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do they come with the nail too? :)
Yea if you actually look close those are holes for them to be studded tires and that would be a rock... I guess its hard to see though...

how about audi rs4 wheels straight from germany 18 inch wheels with brand new tires ?
I would like to see pictures if you have some please

· Registered
8,416 Posts
rare 17x8 atp rave 5s, 2 piece wheels. with new tires

· Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nah the wheels are fine...when i bought the car which was like 3 weeks ago he just bought the tires so they are like brandnew and the only thing is the curbage which you can see on the pics...and if you wanna get better pics of the curbage i can
They aren't really what I am looking for right now but good luck with your sale. :thumbup:

rare 17x8 atp rave 5s, 2 piece wheels. with new tires
Sorry they are smaller then I was looking for. Good luck with your sale.

-Doug

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.