VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Hotchkis/APR 27mm Front & Rear Adjustable Sway Bars W/ Adj Endlinks

Soldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsold

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
"Used Sway bars, bushings, brackets, hardware, spacers, and front HP Autowerks endlinks. All comes in original box. Everything needed for install. Never got a chance to install before I wrecked my car."
Is it used or new???

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (A3Performance)

Quote, originally posted by A3Performance »
"Used Sway bars, bushings, brackets, hardware, spacers, and front HP Autowerks endlinks. All comes in original box. Everything needed for install. Never got a chance to install before I wrecked my car."
Is it used or new???

Sorry I forgot to clarify. I bought them used, and never got a chance to put them on.

·
Registered
168 Posts
got pics of the actual part? am intrested

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Another person is interested in just the rear bar, and I am interested in just the front. YGPM
If you have two interested parties in both bars, I would be interested in the HP Links. LMK if you sell both bars and still have these left over.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.