Priority Mail® $73.45
Express Mail® $154.40
USPS if it fits it ships... 20$...

good gravy, and GLWS. :(

·
Registered
12,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can take them out of the original box and shove them into a smaller box if that helps you. Those are quotes directly from the site that factors in the item's weight and box dimensions. I usually like to pack everything REAL good to protect the parts, but I am sure we can find a compromise that saves you a few bucks!

·
Registered
12,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go to our website, select a set of brake pads, click on shipping estimator and type in your zip. That is how I get the shipping quotes. Sometimes, when it's like Hawaii, Alaska or some other odd place the shipping is often more expensive than a set of brake pads. It's a standard UPS / USPS calcuator so it's fully automated.

·
Registered
12,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
example

For instance, here is a link on our site to a totally different set of pads, but I am assuming weight and box dimensions are similar.

http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=118&products_id=1598

Now add to cart and either click on shipping estimate, or proceed with the checkout until it tells you the shipping cost.

Keep in mind, we are located in South Florida, and must pay shipping FROM here t wherever it needs to go. In the case of the other corners of the map and such, yes it can get very expensive. Sorry about that :(

Like I said, I am more than willing to stuff them into a smaller box with minimal packing. But I can't move any closer to you...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.