Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*************************((( SOLD )))***************************

I’m selling my extremely clean set of HRE Comp C90 wheels & Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. I had this set custom made for my 2004 R32 a little over two years ago and I loved there huge performance enhancement. When I first purchased my R32 I felt the car handled great but it understeered too much for my taste and I knew that wider wheels and tires would greatly increase its overall handling. I remember when I first installed these tires the change was unbelievable. Most of the understeer was eliminated and the handling was insane (it was hard to hold your head straight on banked onramps).

These wheels and tires weight about 5lbs less per corner than stock for a total weight savings of ~20lbs of rotational weight. My car handled better, accelerated faster, brakes better and was more comfortable to ride in both in actual road noise and road feel.

I recommend a suspension upgrade with some camber plates for the best possible fit and performance gain with these wheels & tires (that’s what I did for my R32). These are VW hub centric wheels and fit the vehicle perfectly (bolts are included).

Model: HRE Comp C90 (three piece w/ titanium fasteners)
Size: 18 x 8.5”
Offset: 30
Weight: just under 21lbs

Wheels and tires have about 4,000 street driven miles total and are both in truly great condition.

$3,000 FIRM for the set of wheels & tires

(714)630-1555 work
[email protected]

***I also have 2 spare tires which are brand new which I will offer for a great deal to anyone who buys these wheels and tires as a set. ($400 for both)

Here are some pics…

Here are the 2 brand new tires for $400 for both (if they are purhased with the wheels)

Thanks,
Vik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.