VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a K04-022 turbo from an audi tt 225. FYI the -20,22,23 turbos are all the same but just feature different wastegate positions and clocking. The all mount the same and perform the same.
This turbo has roughly 30k on it and has next to no shaft play. it is ready to be used and is as perfect as a used turbo can be. The shaft spins freely, there are no chips on the compressor fins, and the studs and threads have no damage to them. You will need an audi tt manifold, up-pipe, downpipe, and injectors to make this work. I was going to make my own kit, but ran out of funds. This aformentoned kit can net you 260whp and 300lb/ft.
I had this item listed before and then put it on ebay. The ebay buyer has since backed out. I cannot stress enough that this is not the K04-001.
Since i listed this item previously i have completed two transactons on here, with black20thgti and Dusty G. Im sure either one of them can give positive remarks.
My new price is $400 Shipped. Thanks

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Re: (Boostedblue02)

I will be considering this, just need time to think about it. BUMP for this sale tho. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Re: (Russjameson)

Quote, originally posted by Russjameson »
so your saying this would not bolt on directly to a AWP motor with a stock KO3S?

You need different a bigger set injectors, exhaust manifold, and I believe downpipe for this to run (and of course software).

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Re: (theAntiRiced)

Just look up the pro-imports kit. It has everything to make this thing work. $400 is a steal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.