VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: block heater power cord (2010 A3 TDI)

It's time to clean out the garage before winter. Everything is from my wife's ivory interior 2010 A3 TDI that was bought back earlier this year. Make an offer for any/all items. Everything is in good to excellent condition. Located in southeastern PA (19317 zip code), with local pickup preferred.

- OEM cargo area cover - SOLD
- OEM ivory carpeted floor mats (I don't know that these were ever used) SOLD
- OEM black rubber all-weather mats - SOLD
- Weathertech rear cargo area mat (black) - SOLD
- OEM cord for engine block heater (the part number is 5K0-965-539)

If you have questions about any of these items just let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts
What u want for for rubber floor mats and what's the condition?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The OEM rubber mats are in excellent condition with only the driver's mat showing any meaningful wear. If you're not local, shipping will likely be prohibitively expensive given the size and weight of the package though. Make an offer and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Can you PM what you're looking for regarding the OEM rubber mats and the weather tech cargo mat? I'm in Hershey, so we can definitely meet up if we make a deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How much are you selling the cargo cover for? And how much do you think it would cost to ship? It obviously isn't heavy but it would need to go in a large, thin box.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked into shipping a while back and it’s prohibitively expensive simply due to to the oversized packaging that would be required. That’s why I noted “local pickup preferred” in the original post - probably should have changed that to “local pickup only”. I assume that commercial sellers like weather tech have deals with the shippers to allow them to ship oversized items like this for reasonable prices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts