VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Stock cat back exhaust from my 2019 Golf R DSG.
Price: $350

I removed the stock cat back when I installed an aftermarket exhaust. The stock cat back has fewer than 2,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. Valve actuators are not included (transferred to new exhaust).
PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone know if this will fit a manual 2016?
I can't tell from VW parts because they don't show the mid pipe on the diagrams. However, the resonator is the same part number for both, and that is the piece with the bends so I assume it should work. The muffler is a different PN, but the hanger and actuator locations look identical. There is no difference between the manual and DSG according to a couple aftermarket exhausts (APR is the same PN for both), and the pictures of the kit/pipes looks the same. The only thing I can see that may be different is the length from the muffler to the tips. I can't say it will fit for sure, but it looks like if there is a difference, it is extremely minor.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It does look very close, however, when searching for a performance catback on ECS the part numbers are also different between the pre and post face lift. I'm assuming tip placement is the only difference?... Bummer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts