VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
516 Posts
Re: FS Milltek 2.75 inch full exhaust system and FK Silverline coilovers. (Izzy GTI)

when you drop that price on the exhaust/coils let me know. not saying your prices are high, i just dont have the money.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,029 Posts
Re: FS Milltek 2.75 inch full exhaust system and FK Silverline coilovers. (yelowgti)

interested in the mats. All of them. IM sent

· Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: FS Milltek 2.75 inch full exhaust system and FK Silverline coilovers. (yelowgti)

450 for the cat back and 650 for the cat converter. they sell for 599 for the cat back and 799 for the cat new and these do not have 5000 miles on them.

· Registered
3,029 Posts
Re: FS Milltek 2.75 inch full exhaust system and FK Silverline coilovers. (g60ADAM)

FYI-
If you buy just the catback, you will need the adaptor from Stratmosphere to go from the stock DP to the catback. I faced this when I bought just the catback from a fellow selling the TB.
Love the CB BTW.

· Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: FS Milltek 2.75 inch full exhaust system and FK Silverline coilovers. (AZMCS)

Quote, originally posted by AZMCS »
FYI-
If you buy just the catback, you will need the adaptor from Stratmosphere to go from the stock DP to the catback. I faced this when I bought just the catback from a fellow selling the TB.
Love the CB BTW.

I have the adaptor. I can post a pic of it

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.