VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my MK6 Golf R after many fun miles and I have a few parts that I need to get rid of as they'll go to waste otherwise.

Timestamp & Photos:
Items for sale:
  • KW V3 Coilovers w/ ECS Tophats -$1000 OBO + Shipping
    • Great condition, recently rebuilt the fronts with new springs and tophats / strut bearings from ECS. Had on the car for around 20k miles, still rode as well as the day I put them on when I took them off.
  • Evoms Intake - $100 OBO + Shipping
    • Could possibly use a new filter or a cleaning, but was working perfectly when I removed it from the car. Installed to support an IE Stage 2+ tune. Release those glorious turbo noises!
  • OEM USDM Taillights - $100 OBO + Shipping
    • In great condition, removed from the car at purchase (30k miles) and replaced with euro tails.
  • APR RSC Turboback Exhaust -SOLD for $900 (local) to imabigdipper
    • Great condition, full stainless exhuast from the turbo back, not too loud on idle / slow speed but opens up when you step on it. Worked perfect to support an IE Stage 2+ tune.
  • APR HPFP - SOLD for $415 to Randres88
    • Great condition, working when removed from the car. I was running this to support an IE Stage 2+ tune and it worked perfectly.
  • GFB DV+ Diverter Valve - SOLD for $50 to 13RNH
    • Worked perfectly when removed. Helps leak off some boost to atmosphere on shift so its not all recirculated, sounds awesome!
  • OEM VW RNS315 Radio - SOLD for $80 to Mk6r20
    • Removed from the car when I bought it, working perfectly when removed.
  • 42DD Shifter Cable Support - SOLD for $40 to Audi_O
    • Works to hold the shifter cables out of the way when you have an aftermarket downpipe installed as they can tend to touch the downpipe and melt, rendering the shifter non-functional.
  • 034 Motorsports Billet Dog Bone Insert - SOLD for $20 to raperak74
    • Bought used with other parts, never installed. This is a billet dog bone insert for a more track oriented feel and crisper shifts.
    • Part # 509-1021
  • Torque Solutions Dog Bone Rubber (Street) Insert - SOLD for $20 to BeefyEgg
    • Bought new , never installed. This is a rubber dog bone insert for street use, gives s crisper shift feel without too much aggression like the billet inserts.
  • Torque Solutions Dog Bone Mount - SOLD for $75 to BeefyEgg
    • Bought new, never installed. Billet dog bone mount replacement, works along with inserts like the above to improve shifter / overall feel of the car.
  • ECS Billet Rear Wiper Delete - SOLD for $10 to Audi_O
  • OEM Floor Mats - SOLD for $100 to BeefyEgg
    • Great condition, removed from the car at purchase (30k miles) and replaced with weathertech floor mats.
  • ECS V4 Rear Drilled & Slotted Rotors - SOLD for $175 to 13RNH
    • Bought new and never installed, brand new in box from ECS (see photos)
Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Please send a zip code if you'd like me to calculate rough shipping costs. I'm also open to local buyers near Providence, RI or meeting halfway for the right price!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you have any pics of the KW3s installed? Also what wheel/tire setup were you running with them? I'm interested in them but I'm not sure how much of a drop they offer, or what it would look like on this car. I've tried searching the forums but all the photobucket links are long dead.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have any pics of the KW3s installed? Also what wheel/tire setup were you running with them? I'm interested in them but I'm not sure how much of a drop they offer, or what it would look like on this car. I've tried searching the forums but all the photobucket links are long dead.
Sure, shoot me a DM and I can send you a few photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Selling my MK6 Golf R after many fun miles and I have a few parts that I need to get rid of as they'll go to waste otherwise.

Items for sale:
  • KW V3 Coilovers w/ ECS Tophats -$1300 OBO + Shipping
    • Great condition, recently rebuilt the fronts with new springs and tophats / strut bearings from ECS. Had on the car for around 20k miles, still rode as well as the day I put them on when I took them off.
  • Evoms Intake - $200 OBO + Shipping
    • Could possibly use a new filter or a cleaning, but was working perfectly when I removed it from the car. Installed to support an IE Stage 2+ tune. Release those glorious turbo noises!
  • ECS V4 Rear Drilled & Slotted Rotors - $150 OBO + Shipping
    • Bought new and never installed, brand new in box from ECS (see photos)
Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Please send a zip code if you'd like me to calculate rough shipping costs. I'm also open to local buyers near Providence, RI or meeting halfway for the right price!
I might be interested in what you have left. Can you shoot me a PM? My Zip is 85383

1 - 19 of 19 Posts