VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: MK IV DPB with 89K miles (Boston Area) Price drop to 10,500!!!

Hi,
I am putting my R32 on sale. Asking for 12,900, will not do trades. The car has a navigation system that was ordered from Europe and also has legal tinted windows. Also includes two of the original Aristos rims. The current rims on the car are Enkei.

Other than this the car is stock. Never has been abused or modded. There is some cosmetic damage from someone backing into it in a mall parking lot.
Here is a link to some pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6...31077/

Modified by KKD at 12:29 PM 3-19-2010

Modified by KKD at 12:29 PM 3-19-2010

Modified by KKD at 8:01 AM 4-6-2010

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: MK IV DPB with 89K miles (scott0319)

I believe the bumper is easily repairable. All of the damage is cosmetic and not mechanical. As for the Navigation I'm not sure if there is an update. It is CD based.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: MK IV DPB with 89K miles (corrado277)

Hi,
I found out that they were cracked from the previous owner. The current rims are replacements and the two originals were not damaged as they were in the rear. Driving around in Boston on 18s can be a PITA sometimes.

The car has not had any paint jobs done. Other than the damaged bumper and scratch on the hatch door, there is nothing wrong with the car. No mechanical issues, no suspension issues, no brake issues and no eletrical issues.
Thanks,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.