VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To make things easier, I'm just going to put all the parts I have for sale here rather than start and bump 30 different threads all the time. Since this is a local thing, none of the prices include shipping.

Passat big spline euro steering wheel. $110

I bought a 2.9 VR6 motor that lived as a boosted motor until it spun a rod bearing. This was a $2300 setup brand new. These are Wossner 9093D150 pistons which are 8.0:1 CR and 82.5mm bore. The rods were custom made by Cunningham rods, very nice quality stuff. This setup was designed for some major boost. Why am I selling this cheap? Well as far as I can tell there are two issues, first of all the rod where the bearing spun definitely got pretty hot as evidenced by the rainbow pattern on the bottom half of the rod. I don't have the first clue if it's still usable or not, there is no obvious damage beside the discoloration. Replacements are ~$235 a piece from Cunningham if you needed it. The second issue is that a couple of these pistons have some nicks on them, one piston has many many nicks on it, could be from some severe detonation. $650 OBO

*All the bearing caps fit on perfectly, they are just loose so not all of them are seated all they way in the pics*

Autotech 260 G60 cam. $60

Westmoreland Core Support and Headlights. I do not have the grille and the support does not have the hood latch. $175

Black GTI parcel tray and speaker covers, very nice shape. $75

Black GTI C-Pillar covers. $40

MK2 parts illustration book. Think of it like a book version of ETKA without the part numbers. $60

MK1/MK2 Big Brake Setup. This has the dual piston G60 calipers from an Audi and the big 11" rotors from the Corrado. One of the hubs has a broken bolt that will need to be extracted. Comes with spindles, just bolt it on and go. $180

MK2 Control arms with poly and R32 bushings. $80

G60 motor and trans. For sale whole or in parts, contact me for your needs. No wiring or ECU.

Vintage Rubber.com Glue in Replacement Rain Gutter Seal. There is enough here to do one door on a coupe with some left over, or perhaps one side on a 4dr. $35

MK2 Headlight leveling switch. $35

Recaro 2dr Door Cards. Power lock switches installed by PO. $175

European 2dr Grey Door Cards. Fully upholstered version. $310

Brand new MK2 euro front bumper w/ brackets. Aftermarket. $120

For the GTI/GLI steering wheels. $65

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Dibs on the rear strut bar.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
What shape are the bearings in the big brake kit?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts