VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAKE AN OFFER. I want it all gone.

I've completed a 1.8t GT3071r BT build. All of these parts are available off of my 2004.5 GLI. Shipping costs and 3% Paypal fees will be added to the prices below unless you are paying cash and picking up from Lancaster, PA or Lehigh Valley, PA.

Look at my previous posts for sales history, and PM me any specific questions. I will repost any relevant PM conversations here.

Parts for sale:

-OEM 3/2/G front rotors (312x25mm), 5x100, vented, set of two, used for 70k miles: $50
-OEM 3/2/G rear rotors (256x22mm), 5x100, vented, set of two, used for 70k miles: $30
$70 for the set

The front and rear rotors will also fit MK3-MK4 VR6 applications 12v and 24v.

-OEM 1.8t forged connecting rods, used for 74k miles: $60

-OEM exhaust manifold, also 74k miles worth of use: $50

-OEM MK4 Jetta rear bulb tray, perfect working condition, used for 74k miles: $15

-OEM turbo - KO3s - used for 74k miles has been running 21lbs. of boost since 2005, little to no shaft play (I checked it less than 5k miles ago when doing an aftermarket TIP install): SOLD

-Eurojet turbo inlet pipe (TIP), I bought it second-hand and have been using it for just under 5k miles, comes with all clamps needed: SOLD

-ESEtuning cold air intake (CAI) color-matched Black Magic Pearl, used for around 25k miles, comes with all clamps/couplers and with the used air filter: SOLD

Forge 007P diverter valve (DV), polished option, used for 70k miles, probably needs a new spring (vendors sell a 4 spring kit for less than $15): SOLD

-OEM AWP 1.8t fuel injectors, full set, used for 74k miles: SOLD

-OEM side mount intercooler (SMIC), used for 74k miles: SOLD

-OEM suspension (front struts, rear shocks, and springs), used for 60k miles: SOLD

-ABDracing front upper stress bar (for Golf/Jetta 1999+), painted red: SOLD

-EIP 2.5" turboback exhaust for 1.8t Jetta (would need to be shortened to work with GTIs), GLI 4" single tip, used for approx. 65k miles (only have pics of the downpipe and cat section for now, have to take off the rest still): SOLD

·
Registered
467 Posts
pic of the intake? any scratches, dents, ...

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a lot of interest in the CAI. here's some info that has come up in conversations with potential buyers:

it is the ESE 2 Stage cold air intake. it is a true CAI and the filter sits down in the front bumper and there is a mounting bracket that attaches to the two horns. it is no longer available at ESEtuning. it utilizes a "dual stage" tube design: a 2.5" lower pipe section, and 2.25" upper pipe section (that connects to the MAF). here is the original press release that appeared on VWvortex in 2005: http://www.vwvortex.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=7&num=1632

the version i have for sale was color-matched BMP by ESEtuning, they offered this option for these intakes using the same PPG paint/process they currently use for other products they offer.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.