VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time has come to sell my wife’s gti. She drives the jeep more than the gti, and just picked up an A4 Avant for her, for when the new kid arrives.

2004 Gti 2-dr 1.8t 5spd - automatic w/tiptronic
116k miles. (Corrected 2/14)

Runs and drives great. No cel or other lights on. Smogged 2/15/21 and ready to transfer into someone else's name.

Half way thru a few upgrades and willing to let it go for cheaper to have someone else install parts. Price will go up and ad will change as parts are installed.

Mods/upgrades and parts installed

034 Street density motor mounts and dog bone.
R32 a-arm bushings
Ngk plugs and 2.0l coils with ECS spacer.
ABD cold air intake with a injen smog legal sticker
ABD tiptronic pedal set.
BFI Auto shift knob with manual shift boot (Similar look to a dsg shifter now)
Apr R1 Diverter valve and forge boost hoses. Black
Gli/20th rear calipers, green stuff pads, power stop drilled/slotted rotors, Gli backing plates, rear wheel bearings, with ECS exact fit stainless rear brake lines.
Rear leather interior panels. Fronts are fabric and falling off. (Still on the hunt for leather fronts)
All shift solenoids replaced when reverse was sticky when cold. No transmission codes or problems.
Solowerks coil overs installed on the rear.
Recent timing belt, water pump, ECS lightweight pulley set installed. G13 coolant.
Coolant flange at back of cylinder head.
Glass headlight lenses with black painted headlight surround.
Dual gauge mount on steering column. With Autometer Cobalt boost gauge.(not hooked up)
New battery.
New beetle headrests.
Smoked LED clearance and fender lights.
Jetta lay flat ac vents. Lights not wired yet.
Neuspeed strut bar

Mods/upgrades parts that are included/to be installed

New front axles
Solowerks front coil overs
Front GLi/20th Red Calipers, green stuff pads, power stop drilled/slotted rotors, Gli backing plates
ECS Exact fit front stainless steel brake lines
Front lemforder a-arms, meyle ball joints, inner and outer tire-rod ends
Forge turbo inlet hose. Black
BFI motor mount spacers
20th red stripe seat belts front and rear except for center of back seat
ABD big bore throttle body to intercooler hose. Red

All relevant stock parts are included. IE factory air box, etc. I don’t throw away anything.

Paint is decent, with some fading on drivers door. Bumpers have a few scratches from street parking. Was in minor accident and bumpers did there job. Slight cracking of paint. Still on vehicle and look good.

Only picture I have on my phone at the moment. More pictures and information to come as I remember what all I’ve done to the vehicle.

Clean title, current registration, and no problems passing smog. Will smog for new owner.

SOLD...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.