VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Vw Rabbit
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Mk5 gli brake caliper brackets, I think they came out of an 07. Got them out of a salvage yard for my rabbit to upgrade my 08 rabbit brakes, then it got totalled before I got them on.

Yes I know they’re painted orange (quite poorly), they were like that when I got them.

Looking for $100 plus shipping for them.

Also have a set of Front axles available for a mk5 Jetta/rabbit w 5spd for manual trans only - 1 driver and 1 passenger side.

I bought them about 4 years ago when my 09 Jetta needed them, then it got totalled before I got a chance to install them. Last year I bought a 08 rabbit and was gonna put them in it, but again it got totalled before I got around to installing them. They should work with any mk5 Jetta/rabbit/golf with 5sp manual trans only. As far as I know they won’t fit a GTI.

They’re brand new, boxes got water damaged and ripped/torn so I tossed them but they’re still new in the bag. They each come with a tub of grease for the inboard side joint and a new axle bolt. I don’t remember what brand they are, bought online about 4 years ago as I mentioned earlier.

Selling as a pair only, Looking for $130.

Im located in Bastrop, TX(East of Austin)

·
Registered
2008 Vw Rabbit
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Responded, sorry about the extreme delay.
I don’t own a vw anymore so I forget to log in here and check sometimes…

Still available if still interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts