Recently sold my MK7 and am looking to sell my old parts. I'm located in the Orlando area and local pickup (or meet within reasonable distance) is preferred, but will ship at buyers expense. Let me know if you have any questions, or you want any additional pictures!
- COBB AP for MK7 w/DSG - $850
This is for MK7's equipped with DSG's. Comes with all accessories seen here and 2 COBB decals.
- Ross-Tech VAGCOM Cable - $125
- APR Carbonio Intake w/ Turbo Inlet Pipe- $450 ($465 w/extra filter)
Current air filter was purchased from ECS has less than 2,000 miles on it. Also comes with breather filter.
- APR Carbonio Air Filter - $20
This filter was installed when I purchased the intake, so it needs to be cleaned and oiled.
- OEM Roof Rack Base Bars for 4-door GTI - $200
Has some scuffs on the end caps and usual wear from being used. Comes with 2 keys, torque tool, and installation instruction manual.
- Racingline Lowering Springs - $200
These were installed for about 20,000 miles
- OEM Upright Bike Carrier - $150
Only used a couple of times. Comes with 2 keys and installation instruction manual.
- Rockymounts Jetline Bike Carrier (red) - $100
Has some scuffs on the black plastic from normal wear and tear. Comes with 2 keys and installation instructions.
- Pinalloy Forged Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps - $100
I had these wrapped in PPF before installing.