VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: SOLD :]

For sale: MkV GTI Hole-less Grille w/ Open Fogs (duct and block off plate included). Trim stripe has been painted candy white. I took very good care of this grille for the short period that it was on my car. Not a single tab is broken. All pieces are OEM and will fit any GTI or Jetta bumper (excluding thunderbunny). The grille was never drilled for license plate holes.

ECS prices not including duct, block off plate, or emblems: $363.83+shipping
GTI Grille Assembly $163.05
Open Fogs and center grille $200.78

My Price $240 obo + shipping.

Group Photo

Centers

Passenger Fog

Driver Fog

:datass:

look ma, all tabs

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
So question for ya..... What is the purpose of the duct on the driver side and the block off on the passenger side? Bump for a very good looking grill set!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driver's side routes air into the engine bay. Passenger side is just for looks. The black background gives it a cleaner look and keeps the inside clean and free of bugs.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i dont mean to be rude, but check out ECStuning for your pricing. you are a little high. Anyway if you lover your price on the fogs plus lower girlle insert, i would be very interesed. But i am thinking like 80 bucks, let me know. i understand if you cant. I paid 120 for the entire GTI front grille set last year and my lowers were damaged in the winter

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My price is $120 lower than ECS for the whole setup (my setup actually includes more with the emblems and backplates). I put the links to their pricing in the beginning of my post.

ECS prices not including duct, block off plate, or emblems: $363.83+shipping
GTI Grille Assembly $163.05
Open Fogs and center grille $200.78

My Price $240 obo + shipping.
Regardless, it is obo and $80 for the fogs and lower center is fine by me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Any chance you'd be willing to sell that upper grill with the white smile? If so would you take $50 for it?

I'm really most interested in the white smile as I have a CW GTI and would like to color match the smile. I'd be willing to trade you my red smile or another whole grill. I'm sure we could work something out. LMK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts