VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my VW Jetta. It is in GREAT condition for it's age. I am the second owner of the car. I have owned the car for about five months without a single problem. The only thing wrong with the car is the clear coat is chipping in some spots, and the headliner has a minor sag. Other than that there isn't a thing wrong with the car.
It has a manual transmission and shifts great. The engine is a 2.0 (yes it is slow) but it is a very reliable engine and is fun to drive. The interior of the car is very clean, and it has a new alpine head unit w/ ipod hook up, and brand new door speakers were just installed all the way around even the tweeters. The exterior has one minor dent in the passenger fender, and like I said the clear coat is chipping in some spots. The vehicle is located around Raleigh, NC.
The car currently has 104,737 miles, but will increase some because it is my dd.
If interested call or text Chandler at (919)671-9920.
The title is clear but there is a lien on the title.
I am asking $5,000 obo.
PICS:

PARTY PICS:

Thanks for looking and letting me use this forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.