Banned
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
September 8 2011 Update

Blow out price of of $225 includes Priority Insured US Mail shipping

Very latest build / parts.

HW: H09 SW: 1020

Part Number: 5K0 035 730B or 5K0 035 730

Now I also have the VW wiring harness and microphone to retrofit the system if your car did not have a bluetooth system as original equipment. Cost is $125 This retrofit works best with MKV chassis cars with an RNS-510 system.

Shipping to Canada is $35 extra.

Thank you very much to all those who have shown a past interest in the RNS-510 systems and the 9W7 BLuetooth Modules and to all my past customers, thank you very much!!

PS if you are curious about the 9W7 Bluetooth Module, features and such please check out the link below, there is a lot of good info there.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=3008538#post3008538

[/B]

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
The reference link is to a Mk VI thread. Is this posted in a Mk V parts seciton in error?
The thread seems to indicate it will not work with Mk V MFD, etc.
:confused::confused::confused:
Hi Gang,

I have been able to secure a few of the new 9W7 Bluetooth Modules.

Please check the link below for more info on installation and owner feedback.

In summary this will be the new Bluetooth Module that will be the Highline Module on 2011 VW's. This Bluetooth module seems to address all the short comings that people have had with their 9W2 and 9W3 systems.

A2DP Streaming Bluetooth, full phonebooks and voice control to name just a few things.

Please do not ask me about specific functions, I do not have the module myself yet, check the link :)

Now the really good news, price.

For those who pre-order/pre-pay I can offer the module for $350. This is almost half the suggested price.

I am sure I will be out quickly as I only have 3 left.

Please email if interested. Thank you for all your business.

Steve

PS Modules should be with-in the next 7-15 days.

[email protected]

9W7 Info:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=280030&page=2

Link to new RNS-510 Systems at similar savings:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...ystems-1650.00-Shipped-In-stock-ready-to-ship

·
Banned
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a good question, since it was a straight replacement of the 9W2 module in the MKVI chassis cars, which I believe is the same module in the MKV chassis cars, I think it will.

But I am not promising it will, in fact we need a test case.

I'll offer one module for $275 to the first person who has a MKV who is willing to test this for us and post and document the results. If it does not work I am sure you will have no problem recouping your cost at this price :)

Any takers ??

Will this work on a MKV RED MFD?:confused:

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
This is a good question, since it was a straight replacement of the 9W2 module in the MKVI chassis cars, which I believe is the same module in the MKV chassis cars, I think it will.

I'll offer one module for $275 to the first person who has a MKV who is willing to test this for us and post and document the results. If it does not work I am sure you will have no problem recouping your cost at this price :)

Any takers ??
What is the paypal?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts

Any takers ??
Do I qualify? I currently have an older UK sourced bluetooth module that I installed in my 2006 Mk V GTI. It works a treat, just would like to update to the module with the newer compatibility stuff for the iPhone ... I have a VAG-COM and can document results.

Address 77: Telephone
Part No SW: 1Z0 035 729 HW: 1Z0 035 729
Component: FSE_2P7x H24 0020
Revision: 00000001 Serial number: 000000006251xx
Coding: 0000400
Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000

·
Banned
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry maloosheck already committed.

Thank you for your interest and if I can help you purchase one please let me know.

Its still a good deal :)

Steve

Do I qualify? I currently have an older UK sourced bluetooth module that I installed in my 2006 Mk V GTI. It works a treat, just would like to update to the module with the newer compatibility stuff for the iPhone ... I have a VAG-COM and can document results.

Address 77: Telephone
Part No SW: 1Z0 035 729 HW: 1Z0 035 729
Component: FSE_2P7x H24 0020
Revision: 00000001 Serial number: 000000006251xx
Coding: 0000400
Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
OK, so educate me a bit. I want to add bluetooth to my car. It's a 2006.5 GTi. I've added the RNS-510. I do have the MFSW with the phone button on it.

If I add the 9W7, what else do I need to make it all work?
Chuck

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
OK, so educate me a bit. I want to add bluetooth to my car. It's a 2006.5 GTi. I've added the RNS-510. I do have the MFSW with the phone button on it.

Chuck

Here is how it works: Star button should enable Voice Control or Mute (depending on coding), Phone button should switch to the Phone Menu on MFA+ - this is normal behaviour tested with one of the Euro rSAP modules (which unfortunately does not work in US). Skoda BT module (1Z0 035 729 B) uses only Star button. Phone button is unused.

9W7 module is yet untested with mk5 Golf/Jetta.

·
Banned
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also we need to know if your car came from the factory with basic Bluetooth

The way I am reading your post is it did not

Which means you still need to wire up the Bluetooth module and microphone.

I think these items can be bought seperately. But not from me :(

the option is to get the Volk-l retrofit kit and then swap the modules out,

we would need someone to confirm that is possible though.

Other comments appreciated.

Steve

Chuck

·
Banned
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting me.

I am set on people willing to help out.

If you are interested in a module at the regular price, I can still help.

Cheers,

Steve

[email protected]

I am willing to bite on one of the modules,

My MKVI has the sucky 9w2,
I have enough tools to know what is going on and write a good blurb on what to do to make it work.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts