VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICE CHANGED TO $75 and $65 ON THE BRAKE HOSE ASSEMBLY. Like the title say, I have a right rear caddy tail light OEM from VW still with the original box for $75 + shipping OBO. You cannot find these anywhere unless someone has one on a shelf somewhere. VW does not make these anymore. I will entertain all practical offers. No low ballers please. Keep in mind this is OEM, NOT aftermarket.
The next part we have is the rear brake hose assembly for a caddy. This is also OEM from VW and is also still with the original box. This is also no longer produced by VW. I haven't even seen these aftermarket in too many places. Looking for $65 + shipping OBO. All offers on this will be entertained as well. This is also OEM and NOT aftermarket. Check out the pics.
Feel free to IM me or email me at [email protected] with offers, questions, comment, or purchase.

Thanks for looking and remember I'm open to all reasonable offers.

Modified by mkIIcountry at 5:08 AM 8-18-2006

Modified by mkIIcountry at 12:37 PM 8-18-2006

Modified by mkIIcountry at 12:37 PM 8-18-2006

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (screwedRado)

I then stand corrected. I was going by what the dude at the dealership was telling me. Thanks for the info. With that being said. I'll lower the cost of my tail light to $75.

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (mkIIcountry)

Somebody make me an offer. I can't believe no one needs these parts.

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (mkIIcountry)

Still have these parts laying aroung. I stumbled across some VW parts the other day in the garage. There in the way...make me an offer.

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (VWObsession)

This lens is a vintage original. It's been sitting on a shelf in the back of my dad's shop since 1985. I just recently (1-2 years) acquired a lot of his parts.

· Registered
5,767 Posts
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (***********)

Quote, originally posted by *********** »

Owned.

not owned... go try to buy some from far out parts they are out of business sorta. they still take your money but will never send you anything...

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (8382)

Quote, originally posted by 8382 »
Ship to Canada?

Sure, if you pay the shipping. Which part do you need?

· Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: FS: *NEW* Caddy tail light & rear brake hoses. (8382)

Quote, originally posted by 8382 »
No love for da Canuck?

Sure, lots of love for my Canadian friends. There actually italian canadian. Figure that one out.
I'll sell it to you for $70 Shipped. It's going to cost me $23 to ship it to you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.