VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

SOLD: New VW Racingline springs, struts and shocks for Jetta

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Kevin Rowley 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

FS: Lowered Price - New VW Racingline springs, struts and shocks for Jetta

I bought VW Racingline springs, struts, and shocks, along with new bump stops and dust boots to replace the suspension on my 2012 Jetta GLI. Wound up trading the car before installing the parts. These parts are all new, $500 for everything, picked up in central Georgia. After chasing my tail getting several shipping quotes for potential buyers who flaked out when they heard the shipping costs, I have decided I will not ship.

VWR SPORT SPRINGS
VWR31G60R These springs will lower your car by .75" - 1" in order to preserve the wheel travel needed to keep the usability of the standard car. Suitable for use with factory struts and shocks or aftermarket versions. Fit Jetta V and VI.

VWR SPORT DAMPERS VWR30 G500 Low pressure Nitrogen gas dampers for both standard and lowered cars, they are precisely matched to the VWR Sport Spring rate or to the original factory springs. Fit Golf/Jetta V and VI.

FRONT BUMP STOPS 1K0-412-303-F Genuine Volkswagen parts; 55mm. Fit Golf/Jetta VI; CC, Eos, Passat B6. The bump stops on your shocks give your suspension a little cushion before bottoming out. They help to extend the life of your suspension by not putting it through its full travel, and also protects the underside of your vehicle from damage cause by the suspension bottoming out.

DUST BOOTS 1K0 513 425 A Genuine Volkswagen parts; fit Golf V, Golf/Jetta VI. GTI rear strut dust boot protects polished shaft from water and debris.

See less See more
#9 ·
I just did some checking: currently the dampers are going for $449.50 and the springs for $275.50 shipped from both USP Motorsports and ECS Tuning. Given that, I think $500 is a fair price considering these parts are still new in the boxes. We can close the deal this weekend if you'd like.

#11 ·
It will be Friday before I can get to the Post Office to ship it out. If you're willing to wait until then for me to ship, I will take your $550 offer. Send me a private message and we can work out the details.

#13 ·
I have had these parts for nearly a year now. If I don't sell them fairly soon, I will just put them back into my storage unit and forget about them for a while. At this point I have had many people express interest but no one has followed up from the initial conversation. The first person to follow up and close the deal (meaning pay for them) will get them.

Otherwise, back into the dark storage locker...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.