VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, since I've upgraded:
*Airbag harness (no radio controls) and clockspring board for cruise control and multi-function display. $25 a piece
*OEM Headlights that I painted black inside. They look decent, but they don't fit perfect because they wouldn't go back together perfect after taking them apart. $60 plus shipping
*Base Rabbit steering wheel: No leather, no radio controls, but it's in great condition. $40 plus ship
*Jetta front cover that needs paint and grilles. Good start for someone who wants to change their Rabbit's front end. I will throw in some Euro grilles (right and left bottom ones) that don't quite fit if you wanna smooth them down and make them fit. They have their chrome too. They look like the grilles that I've seen on R32's. $75 plus ship
*Rabbit bumper cover with all grilles except center. It's in really good condition leaving the Euro plate on because it covers the only bad places on it. This is fully complete except that middle top grille. (Sidemarkers, left, right, and middle bottom grilles. Rub strips are painted) Tornado Red
I AM WILLING TO PIECE OUT ANY OF THIS STUFF. I'M WHEELING AND DEALING..LOL (not sure if that's correct...lol) :p
Sadly, I'm in Oklahoma City and no one seems to be located anywhere near here or I would offer pickup/possibly drop off.
***PLEASE PM ME AS I DON'T GET UPDATES, EVEN IF I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD***
Thanks everyone!!
Ant

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!
+ wanted to clear up that the Rabbit bumper only has part of the grille area.. only the part that the cosmetic piece mounts too. I hope that clears that up. The Jetta bumper cover unfortunately has no grilled at all. I do have 2 pair of slightly modified Euro grilles for the fog light section and you can have those with it. You might be able to make them look right with it. Thanks everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts