VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: Oem mkiv gti parts, brushed aluminum trim

Since I finally got around to installing some of the various parts I've accumulated over the past couple of years I have the following parts for sale, most of which were recently removed. I'm open to reasonable offers on these parts. I will ship some of the smaller items, at the buyer's expense. I accept Cash (Local/Pickup) and Paypal, but buyer covers all fees. My Paypal id is: [email protected]. I'm in the NW suburbs of Chicago for those that are wondering. I've sold on ebay with the screen name: [URL="http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mustangmaniac1983&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true"http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mustangmaniac1983&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]mustangmaniac1983[/url], if you need to check the feedback for piece of mind.

I can also provide extra pictures if anyone needs them, just PM me your e-mail address. Ok, here's what I've got:

1) OEM Gray Headliner, almost a complete swap (currently a lot of pieces are dirty) includes:

THE A,B AND C PILLARS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

A) headliner board (not currently interested in shipping) - $50 local pick-up

B) Set of A, B, and C pillars $80 - SOLD

C) sunvisors, (except the little middle visor, unless you can use a broken one) - $25 each/shipped
PASSENGER SIDE SOLD

D) Grab/Oh $h!t handles - $8/each

E) interior lights - $40/shipped

F) sunroof cover - $50 plus shipping

G) overhead light/sunroof controls (late vin) - $50 plus shipping

H) sunroof motor cover - $20 plus shipping

I) both sunvisor clips - $3 each plus shipping,
1 STILL AVAILABLE

J) the hatch trim piece at the rear of the headliner - $20 plus shipping

K) rearview mirror (there's some windshield glass on the mount from when it broke) -$45/shipped

L) most seatbelt surrounds - $3 each/offers

M) Hatch plastic - $35 plus shipping

2) GTI Vents. All 3, driver's side, middle and passenger's side vents and surrounds, in very good shape. -$50 plus shipping

3) GTI Front bumper lower grilles. OEM, I saved them before I had to scrap my old bumper. Good condition, no broken tabs - $10/each side, middle grill/$15 or $30 for the set plus shipping.

4) hvac panel - $15, cupholder delete/blank at top of radio cage (not pictured yet) -$12

Lower cage trim (piece above ashtray) -$10

Ashtray cover, black -$15/shipped

5) Chrome door handles, both sides - $20 per side, plus shipping

6) Brushed aluminum rear door handles from a Jetta GLI w/ speakers - ($30 each, $60 pair)

7) Brushed aluminum trim kit - this was from a Jetta GLI - $140 SOLD

RADIO CAGE & TRIM, HVAC & CUPHOLDER PIECES AND ASHTRAY COVER HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD

I have both side pieces, lower piece, the ashtray cover and the radio cage itself. *Problems with it* - a little scratched, though I will attempt to clean before sale, there are knicks or gouges out of the side pieces that were like that when I got it. Once installed you can't really see the missing nicks, but I tried to photograph the damage so everybody can see it clearly. Oh, also the radio cage has a couple of broken tabs, but it was like that when I got it and is not that bad when its installed, the trim still sits in the grooves fine and clicks into place, it's just not in perfect/pristine condition.

8) OEM 5-speed shift knob and boot - In decent shape, but there is a small scratch/tear in the boot and the knob was used for 93k miles, so it has it's wear and tear but overall the pair are in decent shape. When I removed it from the car I did manage to mangle the plastic underneath because the retaining clip that VW puts on there is probably designed to never come off. :banghead: Anyways, I'll say $40 -

9) OEM rear wiper arm, cover and a Bosch rear wiper that was used for a year/year and a half or so. $40 - SOLD

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll update as I go.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics added BUMP

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replied to PM

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is that rearview mirror made for no rain sensor windshields? I just got a new windshield and the bracket is smaller than my old rain sensor-ed bracket.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is that rearview mirror made for no rain sensor windshields? I just got a new windshield and the bracket is smaller than my old rain sensor-ed bracket.
Yes, you're correct. My windshield is the non-rain sensor type. I think only the VR6/R32 models that have climatronic have the rain-sensing mirror. If you're interested we can work something out. PM to discuss further.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts