VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of nearly new Ohlins coilovers. I recently purchased these to put onto my RS3, but realized they would need to much work to fit properly. The coilovers have been sent back to Ohlins for a full rebuild and have not been used since that time, so essentially new. This kit is designed specifically for a GTI, but the previous owner used the on a Golf R (the difference is the rear spring rate, at 50Nm which is softer than what Ohlins typically recommends for the R 80Nm). This is a great setup unfortunately I just can’t use it.

I’m looking for $2100 OBO picked up in Parkville, Maryland. I can ship at buyer’s expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, listening to reasonable offers

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will these work on a 17 Audi TT?
Yeah they will definitely fit and work amazingly, the only thing I want to note is that the springs are a tad bit softer than other kits designed specifically for the TT. They would work really well with your car

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, price drop $1900 OBO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Up for sale is a set of nearly new Ohlins coilovers. I recently purchased these to put onto my RS3, but realized they would need to much work to fit properly. The coilovers have been sent back to Ohlins for a full rebuild and have not been used since that time, so essentially new. This kit is designed specifically for a GTI, but the previous owner used the on a Golf R (the difference is the rear spring rate, at 50Nm which is softer than what Ohlins typically recommends for the R 80Nm). This is a great setup unfortunately I just can’t use it.

I’m looking for $2100 OBO picked up in Parkville, Maryland. I can ship at buyer’s expense.

Hello,

What is the part number for these?

Hello,

What is the part number for these? Thanks!

-AM

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where is the adjuster on the front and rear shocks?
When I can I’ll take a better picture of the adjuster, but for now it’s raining

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is the adjuster on the front and rear shocks?
Here’s a pic of the adjuster, it’s under the shock

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For anyone interested here is proof of the service

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16