VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2.5'' elbow w/ a port in it. It has been sanded down really good with a 100 grit, then all sanded all the way up to 400 grit. it was hit with a heavy coat of High temp resistant engine block primer. sanded with 600 grit. primered again, sanded with 600 grit again, sprayed with the same high temp resistant engine block paint in flat black. sanded with 600 grit, painted again, sanded again, then painted again.

the intake pipe is a 3'' polished aluminum pipe.

the MAF housing is a 4'' C2 replica. it is polished as well. i have a MAF sensor that i can include for 10 dollars more.

i also have all new silicone couplers. (sorry only 1 is pictured)
- a 2.5'' to 2.5''
- a 2.5'' to 3.5''
- and 3.5'' to 4''

i can include a K&N 4'' air filter for another 10 bucks.

would like to see $100 for it all. not willing to split up either. sorry.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a 2.5'' - 2.5'' silicone coupler for connecting the TB to the black elbow.

i have a 2.5'' - 3'' (or 3.5'') silicone coupler, i cant remember exactly what size it is, for connecting the elbow to the polished inlet pipe.

i have a 3'' (or 3.5'') - 4'' silicone coupler for connecting the inlet pipe to the 4'' MAF.

and finally i have a 4'' - 4'' silicone coupler for connecting the 4'' MAF to the 4'' K&N air filter.

100 bucks + a few bucks to ship bump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.