VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRADES CONSIDERED: MK3 jetta sideskirts, OBD1 ABA complete longblock, 14" or 15" wheels, mk3 power sunroof, coilovers..
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES LISTED

Parts available
~~Complete set of interior trim minus the piece of plastic all the way in the back(between the c-pillars) Make an offer
~~Complete Motor 1.8 8v NON-AC, NON-PS, 5-spd, new clutch kit, new valve cover gasket, head gasket, and oil pan gasket, 145 compression in all 4 cylinders.
~Complete DIGI2 Harness/ECU Labeled and ready to go $100 w/ ecu (headlight harness not labeled and not included in this price but can be for some extra greenbacks).
~2 Hard plastic Rain trays 60 each obo

~OK condition Hatch(no 3rd brake light, no wing, was white, now flat black) MAKE AN OFFER

~All black A,B,&C pillars 50 OBO

~Headliner (non-sunroof)-9 out of 10 condition (plastic underneath headliner material cracked in few places and was duct taped, doesnt effect the look or mounting of this AT ALL) 65 picked up

~ 1 set of stock tails 25+shipping

~ 2 steering wheels 45 OBO each

Modified by vastxpunk at 1:41 PM 8-8-2008

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FS: Parting out 85 GTI project (lifeeineveryword)

yes but i've got a guy interested.. it's being pulled off the car this weekend for pictures and to get cleaned up.. I'm giving him first dibs on it.. I'll post up if it falls through.

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: FS: Parting out 85 GTI project (muska)

ick.. i really dont want to ship that thing overseas... but here's the dimensions on it boxed 52"x18"x15" 30lbs. check out some shipping prices and let me know what you find.. it will ship from 1032 N Irving st, Allentown, pa 18109.. sorry it took so long i was trying to avoid shipping it all together and selling it local..

· Registered
571 Posts
Re: FS: Parting out 85 GTI project (vastxpunk)

ok, but if you don't want to ship this overseas, it would be btter to tell this since we started the conversation

For the shipping cost, it's around 100$ for this size and weight http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: FS: Parting out 85 GTI project (muska)

im sorry i just got crazy busy and im trying to keep the mk3 daily on the road and part this car out haha sorry just venting a little. what carriers ship to france? or what carrier is the cheapest to ship?

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: FS: Parting out 85 GTI project (vastxpunk)

Bump it up! Shipping quotes will be done by tuesday!
Motor still isnt out... trying to get it done, just have been busy.. Will try and have it out by wednesday.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.