1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale APR CARBONIO INTAKE for tsi
Filter has low miles .
$220 shipped

ULTIMATE RACING 4point tunnel brace. (Replaces the 2 factory exhaust tunnel braces & ties the points all together) nice simple upgrade that is subtle yet noticeable during aggressive driving and a overall tighter and nicer feel to he vehicle at all times . No downside
$150 shippEd

Unibrace XB (black)
Great mod! Plenty of info on this part. Comes with nutsert tool. Buyer will need to source 4 new nutserts
$300 shipped

New Front LCA rear position control arm bushings. These are the oem (bilstien)Audi solid rubber lca bushings new in box. This is a must have upgrade !! Very easy and great bang for the buck. Please , if you like to drive upgrade this bushing !!!!!! If not with these then with some brand of solid bushing. Another simple upgrade that’s 100% worth it! Again no down side to this upgrade.
$35 shipped

034 street density dogbone puc mount.
This is the upper and lower “puc” mount that the dog bone arm connects to in the front subframe. . Solid rubber as apposed to the rubber stock mount with multiple voids . Helps with traction and wheel hop and helps lock everything down . Resulting in a tighter more sportier feel . Makes gear shifts feel crisper and solid. With little to no vibrations in cabin
$45 shipped

Location is Ohio 44839
Please pm me with a cell# or email address for pics . Thanks

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the full intake with stage 2 pipe?
No this is just the stg 1 intake. It does work with the stock “stg2” section. I did run it with the stg2 apr pipe for a bit. Also used the USP or SPULEN STG 2 pipe which is a much cheaper option than the apr pipe.And fitment was good as well. Did not notice any difference in performance or sound with either vs the stock pipe. I do have an extra stock stg2 pipe
section wrapped with DEI heat wrap if needed I could include for no charge.

·
Premium Member
Bunch of Crappy VWs
5,472 Posts
New Front LCA rear position control arm bushings. These are the oem (bilstien)Audi solid rubber lca bushings new in box. This is a must have upgrade !! Very easy and great bang for the buck. Please , if you like to drive upgrade this bushing !!!!!! If not with these then with some brand of solid bushing. Another simple upgrade that’s 100% worth it! Again no down side to this upgrade.
$35 shipped
Pics? Definitely interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts