VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will be in pa kinda close to ur area around Tuesday or wed so I'll def buy em if they are available so don't stress if they aren't gone by then. And Is it just the edge of te lip bent? Just wondering if it balances out

·
Registered
10,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be in pa kinda close to ur area around Tuesday or wed so I'll def buy em if they are available so don't stress if they aren't gone by then. And Is it just the edge of te lip bent? Just wondering if it balances out
Sounds good. It is just the edge. It doesn't appear to be a deep bend. I have not run them on a car so I am not sure if they balance out. My guess is that they would.

·
Registered
10,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was what i was looking for the first time around lol.... i know you said that you would prefer not to ship but if it is not too much to ask to see how much is may possibly be to south ontario?
I would prefer not to ship. I also have several semi local people interested in picking up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.