VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Its been a number of years since I have been on the forums, this is the start of my parts clean out as I move on to other interests. More to come soon.

Seats have been in dry storage for the past 15 years. They have been steam cleaned and are ready to go.

Looking for $700 for the package, pick up in Allentown PA 18104. Will not split, you can sell off what you don't need.

Fronts are GTI seats with power. Both motors are tested good. All trim and belts are included. Drivers seat has a soft outer lower bolster and some piping is frayed on the outer upper bolster. Drivers seat also has one small melt as shown in closeup. Passengers seat has two small melt marks one above recaro stitching and one on the headrest. Passengers seat frame has surface rust and could use a coat of paint.

Rear is GLI seat. The current fabric has on burn hole in lower right seat.

Door Cards are all power GLI door cards. There are 2 sets of fronts, and 3 sets of rears. Out of all of them there is one pretty clean set that has minor lifting on 2 cards. The rest are still in usable condition with good solid backings. There is one pair of front door trays included, no speaker covers. (first 4 images are the best of the door cards)

Also included, is an additional set of fabric from a GLI rear bench. This fabric is all in good condition, with good piping. It can be used to repair anything you may want to on the other seats.

Drivers Seat:

Passengers Seat:

Rear Seat:

Door Cards:

Spare Fabric:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.