VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

As the title says I maybe looking to sell my DBP MiV .:R32. Located in Baltimore area MD. I am the third owner and I love everything about this car and I am sad to selling it.
The car is clean and all work done correctly no shortcuts or cheap parts! Sitting at 115k, recent maintenance done includes: Oil and filter changer EVERY 3k, New Water Pump(107k), Chains and Guides(107k) there was no noise I did it to avoid future chain slack, Haldex fluid(107k) and trans fluid(107k).

I Have ALL Stock parts that will come with the car. Modifications done: Cupra R Lip,Test pipe(Cat Delete), Bagged(106k) on Air lift Performance "Slam Series" !!!FRAME IS NOT NOTCHED!!! V2 management with dual 444c Comp(Fills tank Super Fast), & Rear wiper delete. Currently on new 18" WCI Lp1s chrome 3"step Lips 24kt gold Hardware and polished Faces. Fronts are 9" wide while the backs are 10". Wrapped on brand new Nitto NeoGens with 90% and no camber ware.

Currently only issued is Front passenger seat leather damaged as well as normal wear and tear on the drivers seat. I never got them repaired due to it being a daily driver. CEL on due to Test pipe and the O2 sensors and when I was installing the front struts abs sensor ripped but I will be repairing that. Paint is 9/10 with front end chips and few blemished around the car from previous owner. Clean car fax never been wrecked or beat on I obviously went more stance with it so I'm not about seeing how fast I can go till something breaks.

This car is a head turner and a blast to drive, I am turning 22 and looking to move away from the car scene. this car is currently my daily and will be till further notice. its the perfect combination of strong NA power and looks not too much madness and a touch of ohh ahh. this is defiantly not a run of the mill GTI the VR6 is the best sounding VW on the market ask any R owner and they will tell you and I that owning a R is not a mistake and they would buy another in a heart beat.

Now Prices I'm looking for 15k OBO with wheels 13k OBO with out and will set it to stock for 11k FIRM.

Thanks for looking and taking the time. PM me your number and I will be happy to Text you ANYTIME!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts