VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling this wheel absolutely kills me, it was by far the coolest thing I had on my car. I felt one at Waterfest XI last summer and knew i had to have one, so i bought one..
If u have ever felt an R wheel you know what i am talking about, its fat, has awesome grips, and changes the entire way the car feels. i could really use some extra funding for my BT project, so off she goes

any airbag off a standard 3 spoke VW steering wheel matches perfectly and snaps right into this wheel. I used my old 3 spoke from my original wheel that came on my GTI.
there is not a single blemish/scuff/cut/discoloration/rubbing/etc or anythign on the wheel, the leather/emblem/wheel are in 100% perfect condition. I religiously conditioned and cleaned this thing once a week (cant say the same for my gti leather seats lol).
anyway, on with it.
Genuine OEM R32 Steering Wheel w/ Black Stitching.

$315 shipped anywhere in the US via Insured UPS Ground. I will also supply the buyer with a tracking number as soon as it goes out.
Please keep in mind this wheel goes for $500+ at the dealership and I am also selling for a bit cheaper than Jeff at UndergroundVWParts usually sells them for.
thanks for looking. U can pm me or even email me at [email protected]

Modified by dcall7 at 6:49 PM 4-24-2006

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: R32 Steering Wheel (LETTERMAN52)

Quote, originally posted by LETTERMAN52 »
Are you 100% about the airbag crossover?

100% no airbag lights, nothing, straight up swap.
u have pm as well*

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Re: FS: R32 Steering Wheel (dcall7)

Please send another picture of the wheel showing the sides especially at 9-10 and 1-2 on the wheel. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (bkblownvr6)

im at work the wheel is at home along with the camera. i will take pics if i have to but i am 100$ gauranteeing all of you that there is not a single blemish or sign of use on this wheel anywhere.
it is PERFECT. i cant stress this enough lol.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (bkblownvr6)

Quote, originally posted by bkblownvr6 »
hey very interested, so the airbag of my mk4 jetta will fit right into that one no prob, and the steering wheel will go on same way? let me know

if the airbag is coming off of a volkswagen 3 spoke steering wheel, it will work perfectly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.