1,476 Posts
Re: (psusnyder03)

Quote, originally posted by psusnyder03 »
i would consider it if it could be shipped! bump

I'm sure anything can be shipped.
Good luck with the sale Brandon. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
74 Posts
I may need three months to get the moneyl . I don't think you'll mind waiting.. right? All things with time. I know one day I would get aq g60 gti ever sinjce the 98 issue of VWPOWER's g60 gti issue. You remember it, or some one will..
The good things are my BD is comming up and they asked if I would like a down payment on a new car.
AND - my job is paying me well... (2000 per month)
So - I haven't posted in a while, but you may rememger my last gti that was tricked out, stolen, wrecked and then striped...
her name was lola. Search the archives.
I will drive a AGTI soon. and a g60 is the dream.

· Registered
989 Posts
Re: (psusnyder03)

Would you be interested in a trade+cash? I commute in my car daily during the summer, about 25 miles, and commute between school and home, about 100 miles, once every couple of months. It runs awesome and gets pretty good gas mileage. Check out the link in my sig.

· Registered
989 Posts
Re: (white van 420)

Quote, originally posted by white van 420 »
Would you be interested in a trade+cash? I commute in my car daily during the summer, about 25 miles, and commute between school and home, about 100 miles, once every couple of months. It runs awesome and gets pretty good gas mileage. Check out the link in my sig.

Hoping to get a reply. Thanks.

· Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (Mk2GTiG60)

Ok, Here is the deal. I wanted something more "daily Driveable", but that would mean taking on a car payment and I have decided that Im not sure I want to do that right now. So as it stands now, I am going to have to hold off on the sale of this car. Besides, I have way to much money and time into this car to let it go right now. Sorry guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.