VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
10,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4/1/2013....

Ok so I know its been about a year or so since I have updated this thread due to selling all the Rallye light items I wanted to part with way back when. Well while doing some re-arranging I have come across some more Rallye light components I have no need for. With that statement that doesn't mean I need to sell these items or will take stupid low balls. Everyone knows how hard these items are becoming so Ignorance with be ignored!!! All items are OEM and sold as pictured unless otherwise noted. Enough babbling and onto the goods.....

First up is a set of projectors. They are in good to fair condition. Price, SOLD

Up next is a drivers side housing. Housing has all mounting tabs intact. There are a two-three scratches on the painted reflective surface and can bee seen below. Price, 200 shipped

All mounting tabs intact. Housing does not include boot cover

Lastly is a passenger side housing. Housing is missing the upper mounting tab and has few light scratches on reflective surface and can bee seen below. Price, 125 shipped

Picture of broken tab.

Housing does not include boot cover.

I WILL SELL BOTH HOUSING TOGETHER FOR 300 SHIPPED OR I WOULD SELL THE LOT FOR 400 SHIPPED.

Update below as per 4/25

A few more items for sale.

Projector lense covers - 40 shipped, one set of original projector mounting hardware - 25 shipped, and lastly a pair of lens boots - 25 shipped each or 40 shipped for the pair. 85 shipped for everything in picture.

·
Registered
10,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You should of snuck in my garage and smashed my passenger light out when you had the chance lol I would of been forced to sell you my driver side. :laugh:
HAHA :beer: What a good idea that would have been! Why didn't I think of that myself:banghead:
grazie mio amico

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.