VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I purchased front and rear Brembo rotors and front and rear set of Mintex "Red Box" brake pads.

I installed the front rotors and pads, but ran into some rusted bolts on y rear calipers so didn't change anything on the rear. I ordered this from ECS tuning last Thursday and planned on sending them back but I will be going on vacation his weekend and could use the money. this price is what I payed, minus the shipping and I won't sell it for a penny less than $110. as I stated in the title, these parts are still in the boxes they were shipped in and haven't even touched my
vehicle. I opened all of the boxes the say it came to show off to my girlfriend and wee put back into the plastic immediately afterwards. I will only sell this AS A SET so please don't waste either of our times by aski for individual parts! Thanks for viewing!

PM me for pictures as I'm sending this from a phone.

thanks for viewing people! Now let's get this gone.

*************** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ************************

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bedtime bump.

Last day this deal will be on the market. If you need a rear brake/rotor upgrade, get at this people. This is all BRAND NEW from ECS tuning. You're going to hate yourself when a week from now, you realize you need these things and have to pay another $75 for them when you could get your hands on them RIGHT NOW!!!!

Shoot me a PM for some pictures, or it would be much easier to just google them. :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
early morning bump...

is there really noone looking for rear rotors and brakes on vortex?!?! please prove me wrong as I thought this was a "car enthusiast website" :)

jk but for real, some one buy this setup for cheap.

$110 takes the package. it's all brand new stuff still in it's original packaging!!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pm's responded..I'll keep these up for sale because I had a good vacation and have been feeling like a really nice guy lately!!! :)

all this interest but everyone flakes the day the payment is supposed to happen.. let's get some serious buyers in here and grab a great deal!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.