VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

Putting the CC back to stock so this is up for sale. Everything works perfectly on it. Comes loaded with the Navteq 3M maps (I believe these maps were released in June of 2010), GPS antenna, some other adapter that I never used, and manual.

I forgot to mention that this also includes TV Free 2.0.8 which allows you to watch DVDs on the move.

Price is $1k

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
prob do a better sales pitch:

SPEC sheet? You may think every one knows what this is.

1- what yr cars it fits in ( i have a 2009 jetta)
2- is it a foot print swap
3- does it ork with Sirius radio
4- IPOD

·
Registered
168 Posts
Barry, you just made my day. :beer:

BarryT82 FTMFW :laugh:

/hijack bump

·
Registered
65 Posts
Add bravinseattle to the list of flaking POS. :facepalm:
You never replied back and found a unit on here that was about to purchase but ended up damaged and just passed on it.

I think I replied back to a pm from you that I thought was from the person who I was about to purchase a unit from because out of the blue I got a pm from you that said "confured.

Again, my bad. Just can't spend 1200 on it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You never replied back and found a unit on here that was about to purchase but ended up damaged and just passed on it.

I think I replied back to a pm from you that I thought was from the person who I was about to purchase a unit from because out of the blue I got a pm from you that said "confured.

Again, my bad. Just can't spend 1200 on it.
LOL, are you serious? I responded to every PM you sent. I even agreed to sale for less than $1200, remember? YOU kept telling me to hold it for you. Remember that? :facepalm:

·
Registered
65 Posts
LOL, are you serious? I responded to every PM you sent. I even agreed to sale for less than $1200, remember? YOU kept telling me to hold it for you. Remember that? :facepalm:
Obviously my fault but I had contacted two sellers on here and got them mixed up.

Again, my apologies and good luck.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
LOL, mad cause you got called out?

Window shoppers, GTFO...

:wave:
:D:D:D LOL not really sure why i would be mad for getting called out. Made an offer, you were kind and accepted, and I changed my mind. not like i told you to hold on to it or anything :laugh::laugh:

"flaking POS:wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts