VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my B6 Passat so I have these for sale. I know these fit a B6 Passat 2.0T FWD...please do your own research to verify if they are compatible with your vehicle.

I have brand new (front only) ECS Tuning drilled/slotted rotors and Akebono pads for sale - $180 for the set (retail is $254 from ECS).

And a used 034 motorsports rear sway bar with all hardware and brand new end links still in the box. - $135

Prices are more than reasonable and firm. I'm located in the Phoenix area - local delivery/meet up only. I will not ship.

PM me with questions. Please don't reply to this thread.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

Swaybar fits the B6 Passat, MKV/MKVI GOLF/GTI/JETTA/GLI/RABBIT & 8J/8P AUDI TT/A3 FWD

Rotors fit the B6/B7 Passat, Golf V, VI, VII - Jetta V, VI - Tiguan 1,2 - Eos and CC

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$75 takes all of these - rotors, pads, swaybar, end links. Brakes fit the Passat B6 and the Alltrack. Swaybar fits several models - check 034 Motorsports for compatibility.

Firm price - no offers

I'm moving so all of these go in the trash on Friday morning July 5th. Local pickup in Goodyear, AZ only.

PM me with questions - DO NOT REPLY HERE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts