VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a ONE time offer to ONE person ONLY.
I am buying a MacBook from Apple and as part of their promotion they are offering an free 2GB iPod namo. I can take that or upgrade to the video for a bit more money.
To be honest, I won't ever use the iPod. I hate having to put earphones on. I have a 1GB Sandisk MP3 player that I hardly use since I bought it a year ago (if you want this I can let it go for $70 shipped, PM for more details). Also my cell phone plays MP3's so I really don't need another MP3 device.
Since apple offers free shipping, I will too. You pay $30 off the price of an iPod. If you would like the laser engraving put on then you have to pay me an 25% unrefundable deposit as if you back out I'm not left with an iPod with someone elses name on it or something like that. Go the apple.ca and pick your iPod.
I will be ordering the MacBook in the next coming weeks so let me know as soon as possible. I checked ebay and this is a more than fair offer.

· Registered
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Save $30 off a brand new iPod Nano or Video (1Point8TDan)

Sandisk is SOLD.
I'm doing this to save someone on vortex some $$$ on a brand new customized iPod. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Choices are:
Nano: 2/4GB in black/white with optional 2 lines of laser engraving
Video: 30/60GB in black/white with optional 2 lines of laser engraving

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.