VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: shaved front VENTO bumper 600 plus shipping.

What i have is a vw mk3 bumper that was shaved by sanya signals shaved and belly button (small square in center of plate cutout), very cleanly done and reinforced well . Its a real vento bumper, and comes with two lips Na vento 8 valve and a euro vr6 lip. And has gsxr turn signals in the lower grills. They will need to be wired into your factory harnesses. Willing to ship at buyers expense.
In primer.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The amount of want for this is unreal.
Yeah if i was finishing my project this would deffinetly be going on! The quality is top notch.

I almost bought this from Sanya few years back Hah.. Would you consider selling the lip(s) separate? Thx lmk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Probably not this one, Your probably thinking of the gti bumper he shaved, This one is a real vento bumper. I would prefer to sell with the bumper,the lips only fit a vento. I'll let you know if that changes.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Yeah if i was finishing my project this would deffinetly be going on! The quality is top notch.

Probably not this one, Your probably thinking of the gti bumper he shaved, This one is a real vento bumper. I would prefer to sell with the bumper,the lips only fit a vento. I'll let you know if that changes.
Hah nope was definitely this one! GTI bumpers dont belong on 'Ventos' ;)

Np GL with sale

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.