VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a single wiper kit, came off my 94 golf.
Bought it from strictly foreign years back, was on the car for 6 months, sitting in garage ever since, comes with bracket, motor arm and wiper arm and blade.
50 shipped
Also selling headlight bulbs. think they are 9004, dual filament bulbs
2 gineric, blue glass bulbs-10 shipped
3 slivania silverstars 1 new 2 used -25shipped for all.
I have pics, will put them up tomorrow.
email me at [email protected]
Located in rochester, NY

Sorry for the delay, just started a new job.
Heres pics of the single wiper, basically you bolt your stock motor to the frame piece, swap that shorter gold piece for the stock one bolted to your motor, and bolt the frame and motor to your car. the wiper arm is help on by a nut, not on in the pictures, its just laying there.

(everything is upside-down. oops, bolts on drivers side under the rain guard!)
Modified by SEDUBBER at 1:45 AM 9-4-2006

Modified by SEDUBBER at 1:47 AM 9-4-2006

· Registered
707 Posts
Re: FS single wiper kit, headlight bulbs (SEDUBBER)

hey man I'm interested in the wiper kit I'm real close to you I go to Alfred State. I have a car so we could always meet if you wanted. Leave me a pm or call me after 2:15 tomm since classes end for me then thnx a lot I've been lookin for this for a long time. 845-518-0900
-Brian

· Registered
707 Posts
Re: FS single wiper kit, headlight bulbs (SEDUBBER)

hey how easy is it to install?? I want it !!! I have school this week but i can prob get it from u on the weekend or maybe sometime during the week.
-Brian
edit nvm I see how it works Is it adjustable to how it sits ex: right in the middle of the windshield or angles a little bit above the passenger side?

Modified by Blk 98 Golf GL at 8:51 PM 9-3-2006

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.