VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey VW fam. After careful consideration, I've finally decided to sell/trade my CC and upgrade to an SUV (currently looking at the Mazda CX5 this upcoming weekend). With that being said, I decided to take some aftermarket parts off so that I could return the car to stock like condition. The below ST coilovers were purchased in 2019 and have about 30,000 miles on them. My car was never tracked or raced or abused in anyway, I simply used it to commute to work and the suspension is in working order. Note: I wiped the suspension down but will probably use some all purpose cleaner and water to get them nice and clean (mainly the fronts). I took a bunch of pictures after my mechanic swapped these out for my stock suspension and only noticed a small nick on the rear adjusters (see picture below). Theres also some rust in the front on the top mounts, but the bearings are good per my mechanic (FYI - I had the top mounts and bearings replaced when I installed the suspension). I paid around $900 for them on ECS tuning back in 2019, only looking for $450 (half). Currently located in the DFW (Texas) area. Thanks for checking out my thread !

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would you consider shipping ground to CA?
Hey, thanks for the reply. These are a bit heavy, no sure what shipping will cost. I can get quotes at UPS and FedEx and see which once comes out cheaper (if I recall correctly, these came with UPS when I ordered them). Do you have a zip code to allow me to run a quote?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.