VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When we bought our Project B85 allroad last winter, it had these wheels and all-season tires as stock fitment. We purchased the car with 1900 miles on it and had swapped on a set of 19-inch winter wheels almost immediately. The wheels are perfect, not surprising given the mileage.

B8/B8.5 owners take note, this is an allroad fitment. This means more tire profile than A/S/RS models and likely less than Q5.

This is essentially a new setup. I'm looking to get $1000 out of them and make room in our garage. I'd prefer not to ship but have a pickup and can meet up in Mid Atlantic area. Wheels are in Hershey, PA but am regularly in DC, and willing to deliver/meet part way to points near Philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore or even NYC metro.

·
Registered
1 Posts

When we bought our Project B85 allroad last winter, it had these wheels and all-season tires as stock fitment. We purchased the car with 1900 miles on it and had swapped on a set of 19-inch winter wheels almost immediately. The wheels are perfect, not surprising given the mileage.

B8/B8.5 owners take note, this is an allroad fitment. This means more tire profile than A/S/RS models and likely less than Q5.

This is essentially a new setup. I'm looking to get $1000 out of them and make room in our garage. I'd prefer not to ship but have a pickup and can meet up in Mid Atlantic area. Wheels are in Hershey, PA but am regularly in DC, and willing to deliver/meet part way to points near Philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore or even NYC metro.
Would you consider shipping to zip 80027?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, are these still available?

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts